A Star Cleaning Services Westhoughton is a mother & daughter run business. With a trust worthy and professional approach A Star Cleaning Services have become the go to cleaning company.
No matter what type of home cleaning requirements you need these ladies fit the bill and get the job done perfectly first time. Their Facebook Reviews speak volumes so be sure to check them out.
About A Star Cleaning Services
- Mother & daughter run business
- 25+ Combined years experience
- DBS checked
- First Aid Trained
- Very trustworthy
- References available
- Small business
- Deep Cleans Westhoughton
- General Cleans Westhoughton
- Life Of Grime Cleans Westhoughton
- Office Cleans Westhoughton
- Pub Cleans Westhoughton
- Function Room Cleans Westhoughton
- Domestic Cleans Westhoughton
- End Of Tenancy Cleans Westhoughton
- Apartment Block Cleans Westhoughton
Get in touch for a no obligation quote today: 07925 822408
Regular questions from our clients.
What’s the difference between a regular clean and deep clean?
Regular cleaning is what most people do on a regular basis e.g weekly vs a deep clean which is every 6 months to a year.
It’s often to maintain a level of cleanliness around the house. Regular cleaning often covers things like:
- hoovering and mopping the floors
- cleaning bathrooms – sink, mirror, bath and toilet
- Tidying up
- cleaning the kitchen – wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, hob etc
Deep cleaning is very different and is often a requirement before a tenant moves in or out, also known as an end of tenancy clean.
Deep cleaning is different from regular or spring cleaning because it reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home.
It covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean for example:
- behind kitchen appliances like the washing machine and oven, cutting through the grime that builds up
- under the sink
- inside the oven including the oven door glass
- inside of window frames and patio doors
- inside and outside of all windows
- washing all blinds
- full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobwebs
- scale removal from all bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles, taps, shower heads etc
Lets take a bathroom as an example. As well as covering what a regular clean would, deep cleaning the bathroom means cleaning the inside and tops of all cupboards, underneath and behind the sink and toilet and using professional limescale remover to remove all built up scale from all taps, tiles and the shower head.
Cleaning Services Westhoughton
Check out our other business listings Here